Learn. Connect. Share.
ARDC Live provides a unique forum to discuss current best practices and real-world solutions.
Choose among tracks on reliability, durability and asset management
Customize your schedule with sessions across multiple tracks focused on reliability, durability and asset management topics.
Join the conversation with the discussion panel
Participate in our interactive discussion panel, moderated by industry professionals and guided by your feedback.
Connect with ARDC through our digital communities
Use our app to optimize your ARDC Live event, and our online-only ARDC Connect to join our global network.
Grow your network, expand your horizons, and be a part of the community.
At ARDC Live, you have the opportunity to lead a global conversation on the challenges and advancements in the engineering community. We invite practitioners in reliability, durability, quality, maintenance, asset management and related engineering fields to take center stage by presenting.
Become a leader in the community while promoting your organization
Presenters are the highlight of ARDC Live, and their ideas ignite the conversation throughout the conference.
Seize opportunities for personal and professional development
By presenting at ARDC Live, you will receive essential feedback from the audience, allowing you to strengthen and build upon your ideas.
Enjoy complimentary registration
The primary author of the presentation receives complimentary registration.
Presentation proposals for the 2019 event are due March 22. Download the form, and submit your proposal today!
Results-oriented presentations from leading reliability and durability practitioners are the main focus of every ARDC Live event. We hand-select the best presentations that directly connect attendees to the most current and pressing topics within the reliability and durability community. The program for the 2019 event will be announced in May 2019.
The following are select highlights from the 2018 ARDC Live event:
2 tracks with 22 presentations
· Managing Reliability Data with Visualization & Data Analytics, Valeo India Private Limited
· Application of Evolutionary Test Practices Leading to the Robust Product Design, Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
· Reliability Analysis of Fatigue Failure of Weld Joints in Construction Machinery Equipment Subjected to Fatigue Failure, Tata-Hitachi Construction Equipment Ltd.
· Determination of Fatigue Life for Aerospace Components Using Analysis and Testing, National Aerospace Laboratories
· Accelerated Reliability Testing using Fatigue Damage Spectrum, HCL Technologies Ltd
· Design for Maintenance Man Hour, Aeronautical Development Agency
· Alternate Structural Durability Assessment Process, Tata Motors Ltd
· Next Generation Medical Devices and its Reliability, Medtronic Engineering Innovation Centre
· Non-Parametric, Crow-AMSAA and Weibull Models in Field Reliability Assessment of Repairable Systems, Naval Technical Group
· Accelerated Life Testing Methods, Deere & Co.
· Design for Service Reliability of Metro Rolling Stock in CMRL, Chennai Metro Rail Limited
· Forecasting: Key to Business Decision, Cummins Global Analytics Center
· Improved Machine Performance with a Reduction in Cost Using Focused Problem Solving Process, Abbott Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
HALT Testing, HCL Technologies
Discussion panel - reliability and durability
All registrations include attendance at the three-day event, plus a digital membership to the interactive 2019 ARDC India community. Additional benefits include:
· Digital event proceedings and presentation handouts
· Lunch and catered breaks
· Certificate of attendance